Friday, July 28, 2006

Exciting news from Jamie

I have been given an opportunity to sing and promote my CD at Lion Walk (opposite Costa Coffee) on Sunday 30 July from 1pm to 2 pm. It's part of a summer programme of outside music that the council have organised, and I just found out about. Apparently "Presence", the band from Kingsland, Lexden were there last week-end, and it went down well.
It's an answer to a prayer I have been seeking the Lord on for a while now, and seems to align with a word we were praying through recently:

"See I have placed before you an open door that no-one can shut" (Revelations 3:8)

I would welcome any support, prayer, encouragement etc, as you are able and feel called to do.

Sorry for the short notice, but it's only just been organised and seems like an opportunity that I need to push through on.

Blessings

Jamie

No comments: