Monday, September 04, 2006

News from Pete on his recent Peru trip

Pete writes

"For those of you who don’t know, I’ve just been in Peru for around two and a half weeks working with Scripture Union building houses for street boys.

Thank you to all of those who were praying for me and the team while we were out there, it was an amazing time where we were really able to see God move, and see battles been taken and won. It was amazing for me to see all the promises God made me before I went away being fulfilled, a real example of his faithfulness to us.

Some of the work going on out there is truly incredible, and it’s amazing to see God working even in the most dire circumstances. Some of the things that the street boys have had to go through are truly horrific, but it’s amazing to see how happy they are once they’ve come to know the Father, and incredible to see the way there lives have turned around. Keep the boys in your prayers, as they need all the support possible, but thank you so much to all those that prayed for us, as it was a real encouragement to know we had that support, and I can assure you your prayers really helped our team as well so thank you."

No comments: