Tuesday, June 20, 2006

News from Danni in St Osyth

Danni has been involved organising a fresh time of praise and worship at her church, SS Peter & Paul, The Parish Church of St Osyth.....

"Sunday evening was fantastic, It went really really well, God was definitely with us. We had just under 60 people come and all went away having enjoyed a fantastic evening of praise. We have called the team 'Water from the Rock' which I can tell you more about next time I see you and the service we have called 'Evening Praise.' The band from Alresford are helping us out for the 1st three months and they are true worshippers.
We are Praying and believing God to raise people up from our own congregation so they can take over in Septembers service so please pray for that. The services will be on every 2nd sunday of the month so the next one will be July 9th - I know I know its world cup final but we are going ahead anyway.
I am gonna share a word at this one (July) so please come and support me if you can but if not please pray what Paul asked the church of Ephesus (6:19) "pray also for me that whenever I open my mouth words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the gospel for which I am an ambassador. "... Obviously I don't face the kind of pressures Paul faced but I think he speaks for us all as believers."

No comments: